Credo DDM is third in line in the latest Nexus Metal Detectors range.
Credo DDM utilizes 44% more powerful transmitter than the older top model Nexus Standard SE and in this way it exceeds the detecting capabilities of the SE by some amount depending on the search
coil that is in use.
The Credo DDM technology is based on the Nexus Standard MkII development, which explains its excellent and unmatched performance compared to any other brand.
Credo DDM is suitable for work on every site, every ground condition and also salt water tidal beaches.
Heavy mineral conditions are not a challenge anymore.
Credo DDM is a non motion type of detector with fast auto tune, with induction balance resonant tuned (99%) search coil.
It's general performance is similar to the motion type of metal detectors.
After Nexus Standard MkII, Credo DDM exhibits the next best existing depth penetration. Discrimination accuracy is the same as MkII. There is a considerable difference however between these two
models as Nexus Standard MkII is much more powerful in its transmitter.
From all tests conducted with the older Nexus Standard SE around the world it has been established that the SE is the most powerful coin, treasure and relic hunting metal detector ever made.
Now Credo DDM exceeds that power at considerably lower retail price.
• New 10” DD and Glass Fibre matrix support. Resin free assembly ensures much longer durability of the coil parameters compared to any resin filled search coil.
• New Auto function that controls together the Threshold, Discrimination, Ground Balance and Iron Rejection Mode. No more trouble with difficult adjustments.
• Newly developed by Nexus Single coloured DDM system – Definite Discrimination Meter based on LED technology. It is working in Red colour, that indicates only Non-Ferrous targets. Iron is never
• 44% more powerful transmitter than the classic Nexus Standard SE.
• Newly developed by Nexus tri pole stem construction. It allows the use of only top and bottom poles becoming considerably shorter than any other stem design. The new stem will enable every user
to work with the detector on very steep surface, river banks, caves, narrow spaces. It also allows the use of the detector by children making it ideal as a family metal detector.
• Volume combined with a Power On/Off switch.
• Threshold combined with Auto function switch.
• Ground Balance
• Multi tone
• Recovery Speed toggle switch
• Battery test toggle switch.
• Iron Rejection Mode toggle switch
• Built in loudspeaker
• Headphone socket
• Battery recharge socket
• 10AA battery compartment
844 Euro with 10 " DD coil
ACCESSORY SEARCH COILS
13" DD - 345 Euro
Frequency: 6 kHz
General search coil designed for higher detection ratio of small, medium and large targets in normal search conditions. It exhibits greater depth than any other DD search coil made by other competitive
brands. It detects 18mm coin at 28 cm with very loud signal responses.
Due to large search area it will find more targets for shorter period of time compared to smaller search coils. Not suitable for mineralised conditions due to high probability of producing multiple signal
responses. Maximum detection depth measured on a corner test for English Silver Six Pence, 28 cm under compact, undisturbed soil.
10" DD - 240 Euro
Frequency: 7 kHz
It could be the best general search coil that you’ll ever need. It exhibits excellent depth and discrimination in most conditions. Very efficient in detecting small targets at great depth. Very fast in isolating
individual targets. It detects 18mm coin at 28cm with very good signal response. Maximum detection depth measured on a corner test for English Silver Six Pence, 28 cm under compact, undisturbed soil.
7" DD - 165 Euro
Frequency: 8 kHz
General search coil designed for quick scan of new detecting fields and areas. Very good for searching narrow spaces, holes and ditches. Best suited for small and medium targets in contaminated areas.
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Nexus Metal Detectors. All rights reserved
Click for larger view.
Free postage, worldwide.